S50 M3 + Tranny...good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S50 M3 + Tranny...good deal?

Im mulling over whether i should do a swap but in order to make that decision i need to know what the bottom line numbers are going to be. I am also thinking about an M30 engine + Tranny being sold here on the forums. With so many different choices i need to hear all sides of the argument as well. I found this on CL. Good deal?

thanks

Well its not a ZF so the tranny is moot... its low miles but that price is a bit on the high side.
    -Alex

Comment

I had been running the motor with the M50 manifold for a little extra power, but I can also swap the S50 manifold back on for you if you would like
      This guy does not even know what he is talking about. I would be cautious of the other stuff done and the mileage.

Comment

why dont you come by the shop and see some of the engines we have for sale?

Where in NJ are you? We are in 07040.

Even have a complete 735 5 speed for sale less then what he is asking for...

L
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Thanks for the input, all that back and forth with the parts did make me a bit suspicious. My search continues...

L, I spoke to you about the M30, which I considered, but then i realized that if a spend a bit more i could probably swing an S5X. If i'm a do this, i might as well go balls out...right?

Comment

Run away. Between the price and the mashup of parts the CL person is best not dealt with.

Comment

Working...
            X