Troubleshooting rich condition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99em1 View Post
    4. Drivers tail light looks just like the passenger side (no extra exhaust residue etc)
    You're a very creative troubleshooter aren't you? Between this and the drippy oil I am really quite speechless.

The exhaust you saw coming out the back was it black or gray/white? It is normal for condensation to build up in your muffler when idling especially in cold weather. When you go to pull away and you push more air out the exhaust the condensation is pushed out as steam.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

4. Drivers tail light looks just like the passenger side (no extra exhaust residue etc)
      thats a new one:p

Full Build Thread Here

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
        You're a very creative troubleshooter aren't you? Between this and the drippy oil I am really quite speechless.

The exhaust you saw coming out the back was it black or gray/white? It is normal for condensation to build up in your muffler when idling especially in cold weather. When you go to pull away and you push more air out the exhaust the condensation is pushed out as steam.

You've never seen a car that runs like shit with black soot near the exhaust that extends to the body parts of the car?

Well I have. The point of mentioning it, is that I figure the more available information for people to have to help make suggestions. I'm glad to hear you're speechless though.

Comment

Working...
        X