Stroking an m50?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stroking an m50?

I was just wondering if stroking an m50 could me as simple as placing an s50/52 crank, rods and pistons in the block and of course the obvious boring of the cylinders. Would there be any other machine work involved? And before anyone tells me to just buy an s50, I live on the east coast of Canada; s50's are pretty uncommon around these parts, and I would rather build a motor that I know will work, rather than take chances on having one shipped over. Just food for thought. Thanks

yes.

Comment

I see that you've got a few posts on here now, so to prevent any future flamings from occurring. Please attempt a search or 2 first. I'd say there's a good chance that 90% of answers to any questions you may have are on here somewhere. Oh and Welcome to the World of R3V...

Comment

Welcome to r3v from Halifax. I'm going to be undergoing a 24v swap soon, I also know of someone else from Moncton doing the swap, too. I'm just gathering parts so far right now but I really hope to get on the go doing some chassis prep.

My advice is to search, search and search. Then read more about it than you think you can stand. Look on R3v, google search, lurk around e30tech, there is lots of info out there, its just a matter of finding it all and putting it all together.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
        X