Ecu needed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecu needed!!!!

DME 413 red label, for s52 swap. OBDI converted.
    bmpr stkr: real racers go left and right... so tru

If you cant find an M3 ecu you try looking for a 525i ECU. Some of the 525i's had the same ECU as some of the OBD I M3's. The only you would have to do is change the chip. So either just buy a performance chip or just get a custom one. This is what i had to do but i just found a stock chip for it for now until i can get a custom chip.
    '87 325 w/ S52 OBD1 engine swap, 98 M3 tranny, 3.25 LSD, 3.5" HFM, Intake, 24lb injectors, Chip, TMS UDP, Fan Delete, 98 M3 headers w/ custom 2.5" dual exhaust

Comment

thanks. how much did you pay for your ecu?

Comment

The OBD II ECU came with my engine and tranny so i just went to one of the shops that i was getting most of my parts from and just traded them straight up. They probably came out ahead on that one but i dont really cuz they gave me a few things for free. Im not sure what they cost but you could probably call around and get an idea of what a used one would be.
        '87 325 w/ S52 OBD1 engine swap, 98 M3 tranny, 3.25 LSD, 3.5" HFM, Intake, 24lb injectors, Chip, TMS UDP, Fan Delete, 98 M3 headers w/ custom 2.5" dual exhaust

Comment

Thank you for the info. I'll probably let my shop source the ecu for me then, i'm not in country so on line is my only source. They'll know a good gyard to pull from in Nashville.

Comment

I have a 413 red label $200 + shipping.

-Addis

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
            On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
            BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

Thanks, but I found one same price and all. I3uller on bimmerforums is looking though.

Comment

I got dibs on it. =]

Comment

Working...
                X