m50 intake mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m50 intake mod

Okay, I have checked around the net looking for brake booster options for the m50 swap. I need help! trust me I have looked for this befor I posted. I saw a mod m50 intake that allowed the use of the original e30 brake booster. I like the idea of using 82 porsche 911 s, but I liked the firts option the best. Can any one direct me to the guy that does this mod.
    Many soldiers go unknown.... You will never be forgotten SSG. Matt Mauphin, SPC. Juan S. Restrepo and all past and to come

Castros on here does it. He did mine.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Cross posting here...but...

You move the stock booster over a little bit...I had to cut off a little supporting material off my manifold but not much at all.

Works fine.

Comment

just get a booster off a early 90's 7 series, flip the back mounting bracket around. and grind down like 4 of those pointless fins off the intake and ur set.

Comment

Or just move the original booster a few inches to the right. I did.

Comment

Okay, well I had some thing with castro earlier and he just never came through. So forget it. Moreover, the more I think about it I dont want my intake to take on air from a leak that could happen over time from the glue. I like your idea better blackhawkimpact. What are the specs for the sloting or redrilling on that brake booster?
            I need some input on what clutch flywheel would be good for my E36 328i tranny. Im on a buget (hell, who is not these days) grad school kicking my butt.
            Thanks
            Many soldiers go unknown.... You will never be forgotten SSG. Matt Mauphin, SPC. Juan S. Restrepo and all past and to come

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisv006 View Post
              Cross posting here...but...

You move the stock booster over a little bit...I had to cut off a little supporting material off my manifold but not much at all.

Works fine.

Thanks thats what I needed. Oh yeah. :D

Comment

Working...
              X