Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

wtf?!

Patrick - IG:niicknac
    RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Thats what happens when a clown of a kid attempted to do a swap and bails half way. I was stating to finally get the car sorted out, and this happens.

So i guess i need to get a new adapter, or try and salvage this one.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
      Sounds like you need a massage.
      Originally posted by kpeng
      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Wow, just wow. Make yourself another adapter dude, if it's that fubared I wouldn't trust any of it.

Go to www.wedophones.com and download the ETMs for the year the engine harness is from and the year e30 it's going into.

Make your self charts for the x20 and c101 plugs by reading the diagrams start to finish for both. write down the pin number of the connector, the color of the wire and where the wire goes to.

See this thread if you don't know what I mean:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=147862

This will take you 2 or 3 hours but it is infinitely worth the time as it gives you a whole new understanding of what is going on with the electrical and seeing as this swap has most likely been botched badly the more you know the easier it will be to figure out any problems that arise.

I would be glad to help you out and compare my wiring charts after you have finished.

I personally didn't use an adapter at all and just replaced the x20 plug with the correct pins and engine side c101 connector, it's way cleaner looking than having an adapter in there.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post

I personally didn't use an adapter at all and just replaced the x20 plug with the correct pins and engine side c101 connector, it's way cleaner looking than having an adapter in there.

this is what I want to do on my '87. Got a pic?
          '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

that could be a ground wire what color did it used to be. i did the same thing because i forgot to ground my engine and just grounded my car more and replaced that wire now everything is fine.

Comment

Working...
            X