M52 swap down on power no clue what it could be (vid inside)HELP!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • makaveli2k
    replied
    ICV hose from the intake manifold securely in place?

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Yikes. That thing sounds rough.

    It's grounded, correct? What all did you replace in the wiring harness? Everything I hope? Same year/car?

    More details. That sounds borked, honestly. Definitely need a bit more info.

    Leave a comment:


  • HakenTT
    replied
    it sounds like bad ignition timing. Posible that ignition coil wiring is mismatched.

    Leave a comment:


  • M52 swap down on power no clue what it could be (vid inside)HELP!

    I have an 87 325is with

    m52 w/ s52 cams
    euro hfm
    21.5lb injectors

    I had an engine fire and basically lost my whole wiring harness. I got a new harness and now im having issues with the car running properly. Before the fire i had the injector on cylinder 6(closest to the firewall) leaking which caused the fire. Now it feels way down on power and barely ideals and has a bad knock or something. Anyone have an idea of what this could be and i dont know how to embed this video so if someone can thanks



    another

Working...