M50NV Single Magnaflow Muffler Exhaust Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M50NV Single Magnaflow Muffler Exhaust Video

Shot this the other day with a friend after going to the gym since he had his camera with him. My car has a M50NV engine, obd2 exhaust manifolds, stock cats, and single 2.5" piping from the cats to a universal 18" magnaflow muffler with 2.5" inlet/ outlet. The car doesn't have a resonator and surprisingly it isn't as raspy as I would have expected.

Clip of my buddy's e30 sedan with M50 swap. I'm always jealous of his car but I have too many projects going on as it is to have my own e30. I don't know too...

Its going to get a lot louder and a lot more rasp same set up I used to have. But I had obd1 manifolds.

How old is the exhaust?
    84 318I Delphin RIP
    87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

The exhaust has been on for almost two years so I don't anticipate the sound changing. I've just been too lazy over those two years to record a video till now haha

Comment

LOL mine got so much louder after a month.
        84 318I Delphin RIP
        87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Sounds great! Love the license plate, too.

Comment

is that the e36 obd2 headers or the e34? I wonder if they're the same? excellent vid, I hadn't made up my mind on one exhaust to go with - I've got access to some e36 headers I was thinking of using (provided they fit.) It looks like the advantage of going OEM headers rather than eBay is that it gets rid of the raspy sound from the (thin) steel used on the eBay ones... which I prefer

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Sounds good! I'll be putting on a magnaflow with my swap as well. Gotta love Magnaflow

Comment

Working...
              X