Need help with S52 swap please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with S52 swap please!

S52 '97 Bottom End/S50 '95 Head OBD1 conversion. 1983 E30 320i Euro Chassis. We took an 1989 Vert and removed the entire body harness and transplanted it into the Euro car. '95 M3 Engine Harness with a Red Label 413 DME. We have spent over 40 hours chasing around a few electrical issues. I used many pin out sheets, and full wire diagrams and built the connector harness. We have double, triple, quadruple checked everything. Turn key, starter engages, turns motor over very strong, but, with key on, main relay, fp relay, and o2relay do not click. I know both fuel pumps work, (fuel tank is setup like an early car with an in-tank pump/sender and out tank high pressure pump) , if i use jumper wire to jump the relay. With the fp jumpered, i turn key to start, fuel pressure builds, but injectors are not firing nor the coils. We have 12v at injectors. Ive ohmed the cps and camps and everything is in spec. Ive even tried swapping the plug but same problem. We are tearing out hear out over this. I have used a 413 red label chip in a 506 DME and cut pin 66 to try to bypass EWS and nothing has happened. Any ideas

Thanks in advance.

plug in the crank position sensor to something wrong by mistake? it plugs right into the oil pan sensor (by accident)
    OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Get a 413 dme with proper software for your swap.

Your post mentions 2 different DME's. Have you tried the 413 or not

Originally posted by Roysneon
      $5 shipped?
      Originally posted by MarkD
      You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

^^^ agree, get some software for your 413, I tried just out of curiosity and it did the same thing turns but did not start. I had really good luck with my TRM Chip...

Comment

The 413 DME should be able to start a s50/s52 without a chip

Comment

Working...
          X