damn. no start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn. no start.

my s50 did not start on first attempt. it is obviously wiring but i can source the issue.

one weird thing is that the with the key out, the light on the cluster are still on but not at bright as when the key is on. also i can roll up the windows without the key in.

Im supper annoyed about my car since i have been working soo much on it, can you guys help out with my situation.

Patrick - IG:niicknac
    RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Perhaps Check/revise the wiring at starter T50 and T30h? If this is a first time start for the swap.

m

Comment

Sounds like the unloader relay is wired wrong...

Check Us out on Facebook
      Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
      Full Product Line Tuning
      OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

That means you have a ground powered up. Ask me how I know. One of your grounds is probably attached to the power distribution box.
        1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
        1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
        1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
        1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
          That means you have a ground powered up. Ask me how I know. One of your grounds is probably attached to the power distribution box.
          THIS^

Had same thing on Z3 happen. cluster lights dim with no key WTF!?!?!?!

One ground eyelet was teh hot. :curse: Fixed it and it ran great!
          Originally posted by 325Projectz
          don't listen to the diagram... listen to mr. swiss.
          :nice:

Comment

This is what I pm'd him to check. Most likely its his issue.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Working...
            X