Ebay exhaust 24v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay exhaust 24v

Well I've basically had it with exhaust shops around here, they either have it hang too low or they don't know how to weld stainless steel and ruin it. I was browsing ebay today with hopes I may find a solution for the exhaust as I am pretty anal about this part. But this seems like a good solution.

Anybody ever had this on their car? Just wondering about rasp and all. I will have to modify this to fit the SS headers I have but I'm thinking of putting flanges on the ends of the headers.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

The pipe sizing is nice for a 24v. I'd say go for it, but then again the only thing ask of an exhaust system is that it doesn't leak and give me carbon monoxide poisoning [again].

Comment

Actually sounds pretty damn good, that's with longtube headers.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

That's a knock off of AA's exhaust.

Comment

sweet, I'll probably be going this route then.

Comment

That looks pretty good. I'm in the same boat of having a hard time finding a good exhaust shop around here. Post up pictures of the install if you go this route, would be very interested.
            r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

been thinking about the same thing.
              lay off the jock riding fan boys.

Comment

Just so you guys know, the exhaust has to be cut up and re-welded in numerous places since it is for an E36. You'll run into the main problem at the entry side of the muffler.
                -tim
                Originally posted by Jordan
                I like the stance
                -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Working...
                X