Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

honestly guys , can you post a pic of a m50 engine .. jesus i feel like a noob . read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly guys , can you post a pic of a m50 engine .. jesus i feel like a noob . read

well ive posted a couple times about finally finishing up my m50 swap .. ass head mechanic took forever to do it so i took my car back and its missing some parts . my father and I are curious about the intake set up . were about to get the ICV and intake boot , wire up a couple things and it should turn on !

enough blabbering , purpose of this post is , (noob question because i know i can do more research ) , but can you guys help a e30 guy out and post some good detailed pictures of my engine i cant seem to find it online ?

its a 1991 525i , m50 Non vanos . goin into my e30

we need to see the engine bay and all that so we can get a better visual idea of what goes where . help is greatly appreciated . dont come on here to flame and say OH EM GEE GO ON GOOGLE.com because ive tried . just looking for nice pics of the stock engine setted up . thanks guys

Look in the 24V engine bay sticky, there are pages and pages of pics there.

Comment

yea i have , but they werent showing close up's of what i was looking for . i think i got all the info i need though on e30tech

Comment

Working...
      X