No announcement yet.

24v G260 Swap Brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, it has been shipped ? ( the one shipped to france )

Comment

someone here?

Comment

Hello! Everyones was shipped except yours lol, ill pm you details.

Comment

PMed. I need one, too!

Ken

Comment

I just got mine in the mail, it looks great bud. Thanks!

-Andrew

Comment

Both of yours have been shipped, and right now I am changing things up a bit so I will not having anymore available for the time being.
              I am hoping to be back to making them within the week but we shall see, after this change things will be a lot more efficient and faster!

Comment

hi, please can you send me the tracking number. thanks

Comment

Couldn't get one, international shipments are a pain. I will send you a picture of the receipt.

Comment

hi, not received yet

i tought there was always a tracking number with usps, let me see your receipt please.

Comment

It is going to take more than 5 business days to make it to france, I will pm you the rest.

Comment

Rest Easy

He's good for it. Got mine a few days ago, and it looks great.

Ken

Comment

Glad to hear they are all up to everyone's standards!

Comment

Alright guys, after some reform and much needed paypal work I am glad to say that I am ready to start this up again! Prices will stay the same, and so will the product, but you can expect them getting to you even sooner! I will also be adding powdercoating to the mix. I will get one coated monday and you can get an idea of what they will look like!
                            Powdercoated ones would be 85 shipped, they are blasted and coated with gloss black. Other colors may be possible, but would cost more.
                            I can do pre-orders, I would like 5 pre-orders before going at it again!
                            Thanks!

Comment

I want to order one. One question, where does your shift lever end up, is it off to the right slightly?

Comment

10 degrees yes, most people just bend the rod.
                                You can also get a DSSR for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X