Swappers in The Atlanta Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swappers in The Atlanta Area

Anyone around Atlanta looking to do the m50 swap? I am interested in doing another one.
    Bring me all the parts and I'll do it for a good lunch. Or drop off your car and come back in two weeks and I'll do the rest.

Just looking for soemthing to do in the off time

Originally posted by kylebes1
    Anyone around Atlanta looking to do the m50 swap? I am interested in doing another one.
    Bring me all the parts and I'll do it for a good lunch. Or drop off your car and come back in two weeks and I'll do the rest.

Just looking for soemthing to do in the off time
    Wow....Wish you were around Socal when I did mine. You really enjoy swapping that much?

Comment

cool! thats the right idea.

Comment

Originally posted by i3uller
        Wow....Wish you were around Socal when I did mine. You really enjoy swapping that much?
        Hell yea, man. My worst mistake was buying a e34 instead of a '90 325i. Now I am in a Mercedes 300e.

If I can sell the Benz I am going to do another swap using a s50b32, a little bit of an added challenge. It will be a full track car, two racing seats and a welded-in roll cage, IE big brakes (four lug) rork hard suspension and no A/C! If my GF does not like it, then I will know she is not the one for me :nice:.

I can do the freaking swap start to finish with my eyes closed. Just one of those things I enjoy and can focus on.

Comment

Willing to fly up here to Portland?? lol
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
          X