Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 M3 Harness Cover

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    E30 M3 Harness Cover

    Does anyone knows what's the parts number or the name for this part? I think they only come in E30 M3, I'm not sure.

    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

    #2
    The middle cover on the firewall is 51711380391

    I'm still trying to find the part numbers for that far left and the other panels
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by rs4pro3
      The middle cover on the firewall is 51711380391

      I'm still trying to find the part numbers for that far left and the other panels
      Thank you very much!

      Here's the number for the far left: 51711380392

      Comment


        #4
        The middle piece which contains the relays and the c101 plug is also common to the 318is... qimis I have one if you want to pick it up.

        Its actually two pieces a mounting piece and cover that snaps into position.

        The far left piece which covers the battery junction block is specific to the M3

        Comment


          #5
          I thought the passenger side trim piece (M3 specific) was no longer available, but it comes on up Realoem.com. About $40 for both pieces

          Comment


            #6
            Qimis, if your car still looks like it looked when I last saw it, and you install a 24v, your car will be the absolute shit.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by permit
              Qimis, if your car still looks like it looked when I last saw it, and you install a 24v, your car will be the absolute shit.
              Seriously, already one of the hottest E30's ever.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by permit
                Qimis, if your car still looks like it looked when I last saw it, and you install a 24v, your car will be the absolute shit.

                lol ... I was just 'asking' about the cover, didn't say anything about installing 24v. :D

                Comment


                  #9
                  Made this many weeks ago.

                  Project Thread | Instagram

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Stu Mc
                    I thought the passenger side trim piece (M3 specific) was no longer available, but it comes on up Realoem.com. About $40 for both pieces
                    i got mine from BMA

                    1991 330is


                    Comment


                      #11
                      can you guys fit that cover with the insulation still on the blower motor cover?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by 1990m3
                        can you guys fit that cover with the insulation still on the blower motor cover?
                        Yes - the cover only "connects" along the top metal lip where the hood seal goes - so the insulation doesn't interfere.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Is the piece attached to the blower cover here the S50 wire harness, or is that an M3 part?
                          -Brandon
                          '86 325es S50
                          '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
                          '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
                          '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

                          For sale:
                          S50 TMS chip for Schricks

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Stu Mc
                            I thought the passenger side trim piece (M3 specific) was no longer available, but it comes on up Realoem.com. About $40 for both pieces
                            RealOEM is just a dump of the ETK so you can't go by it to see if stuff is available or the if the prices are accurate.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by arsevader
                              RealOEM is just a dump of the ETK so you can't go by it to see if stuff is available or the if the prices are accurate.
                              I take printouts from the site to the dealership when I order parts, and the prices are actually pretty close.
                              -Brandon
                              '86 325es S50
                              '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
                              '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
                              '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

                              For sale:
                              S50 TMS chip for Schricks

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X