some progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some progress

This is how I left the 89 Si electric blue iS (The Fast One!'s car) sunday evening. So close to starting, but so far. Showed up saturday and got the adaptor wired but not completely finished in case I need to alter something. Made a bracket for the e30 throttle cable, shouldnt have to use anything else. Mike has been doing a lot of work on his own with a little guidance from myself, but I've learned a swap like this involves a lot of hidden little costs that really add up and unless you really have everything you need it will take quite awhile to complete.

so dirty, I hope I can convince him to clean it up real well, its been fun.
    Old and improved:

Originally posted by EtaSport
    This is how I left the 89 Si electric blue iS (The Fast One!'s car) sunday evening. So close to starting, but so far. Showed up saturday and got the adaptor wired but not completely finished in case I need to alter something. Made a bracket for the e30 throttle cable, shouldnt have to use anything else. Mike has been doing a lot of work on his own with a little guidance from myself, but I've learned a swap like this involves a lot of hidden little costs that really add up and unless you really have everything you need it will take quite awhile to complete.

so dirty, I hope I can convince him to clean it up real well, its been fun.
    "but I've learned a swap like this involves a lot of hidden little costs that really add up and unless you really have everything you need it will take quite awhile to complete."

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!! im doing an m52 swap right now and its been a PITA to get the OBDII parts (thats all that is left to do)

Comment

got the last part I need today, hopefully turn the key tomorrow. but may have to wait.

still need to get an exhaust system made for it.

Mike Fritz

Comment

Working...
      X