Turnermotorsport m50 intake manifold swap kit installation help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turnermotorsport m50 intake manifold swap kit installation help

I'm half way done with the m50 manifold swap and need some help. This rubber piece came with the TMS m50 kit and I can't seem to find the use for it. Where does it belong? Thanks in advance.

Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Nevermind, found out it's for the crank ventilation pipe.

Comment

I had trouble sealing mine.
      Ymmv but i used a couple hose clamps after shrinking it.
      Project
      Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by arch4ngel View Post
        I had trouble sealing mine.
        Ymmv but i used a couple hose clamps after shrinking it.
        Same here, it doesn't seal too good. I cut mine before even trying to mount the tube. I should of just mount it first then cut it if needed. After I cut the tube in half and added that rubber piece, it was too long. I had to go back in there and cut another 2" off, which is about the same amount I added with the rubber. I'm going to get another tube and see if the stock one is long enough.

On the other hand, I don't think this kit is worth the $300. Its not really a pull and plug kit, as I have to modified the s52 fuel rail, and modified the PCV tube. For $300, at least include an already modified tube. There were also no installation instruction. Also, for the price I was expecting OEM intake seals, instead got victor reinz.

I wish I found the installation guide http://www.understeer.com/pdf/m50install.pdf before starting the manifold swap. Could of saved me some time.

Updated: I bought another PCV tube and it fit right in without the need to be cut. So, DO NOT cut your stock PCV tube.
        Last edited by mr.vang; 08-17-2016, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X