'85 325e Wiring Adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'85 325e Wiring Adapter

I've been searching high and low for someone with the same problem as me in past threads, but didn't find much. I am ready to do the swap, except for the wiring hook up problems. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what would show me which wires I have to cut and connect to other wires? Or would someone be willing to make me a custom adapter that would plug straight from the e30 chassis to the s50 motor? I'd deffinitely be willing to pay someone to make this adapter if possible. Thanks for any input because this is all I have left to do!!!!!!!

RJ
    Drive it like you stole it!

Here's a Treehouse Racing harness adapter - it's mine, but in all reality it seems like an easier thing to do is just to cut off your engine harness plug and splice a e30 e. harness one on. Your S50 harness is already ~9" too long and now you are adding another ~9" and a extra socket connection. Good luck tryin to make that look clean. I'll be selling mine when I get to it since it wasn't going to work in my body side harness anyhow - I have to rewire part of the body side of my car to add the pins for the oil level pins to work the check panel anyhow. I wouldn't recommend one of these, but to each their own.

---Ben
    Attached Files

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Yea i saw those but I didn't think they worked for 1985 325e's. And if I were to splice in an e30 connector onto the e36 wiring harness side, does anyone have a diagram that would show which wires would go where?
      Drive it like you stole it!

Comment

I can help you, PM or email me with what you got and I share what I got.
        Eric
        85 325e M50 and auto to manual transmission conversion...

Comment

Working...
        X