s50 swap shops in NY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s50 swap shops in NY?

Hey, im probably going to fall into a money pit soon so im thinking of doing an s50 swap into my 89 325is... are there any shops in or around NY that know what theyre doing when it comes to this stuff?? anyone have any experiences with any of them? thanks.

there is a professional who did mine in Toronto, Canada (only like 7hr drive), he did great job, PM me if you need more info about him.

Comment

Yeah, if your willing to travel to nassau county, i have a shop for you(pm me for his informatiobn).

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r View Post
        Yeah, if your willing to travel to nassau county, i have a shop for you(pm me for his informatiobn).
        which shop is this?

1991 330is

Comment

i know of one in mount vernon pm if interested
          Originally posted by ebelements
          Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

I know someone personally who could do it.......the one in mount vernon is too much money.........

M52 |S52 Cams|E36 Rack Swap|GC Coilover Kit |. . . . . . . . . More To Come

Comment

Originally posted by japspecvr6 View Post
              I know someone personally who could do it.......the one in mount vernon is too much money.........
              info?

Comment

where in nassau county? whats the shop name

Comment

my boy at his shop....he could have it done and started a whole if you have every part that is needed and if there is no problems!!!!!

M52 |S52 Cams|E36 Rack Swap|GC Coilover Kit |. . . . . . . . . More To Come

Comment

Originally posted by dgspikes View Post
                    where in nassau county? whats the shop name
                    Port washington, very solid mechanic, http://www.jvrperformance.com/

Comment

grow some balls and do it yourself

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                      You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Working...
                      X