Can anyone identify this part number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone identify this part number?

Saw this on a members car here and he was nice enough to take some close up pics for me. It is the black plastic piece that attaches to the fusebox and holds the relays.

Thanks in advance, I think it really cleans up the mounting points for the relays.

here is another pic:

Comment

Those are just the standard relay holders for the fuel pump, and main relays. They can be clipped onto each other to create a row like that. You just release the tab on the holder and unclip them from the stock relay holder and attach them to each other.
      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

the black base is one piece. maybe someone can check the relay base off of an m20 engine bay.

1991 330is

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
          Those are just the standard relay holders for the fuel pump, and main relays. They can be clipped onto each other to create a row like that. You just release the tab on the holder and unclip them from the stock relay holder and attach them to each other.
          you're right on man. Shit, I can't believe i didn't figure that out before, that's what I get for not even looking at them closely and just assuming there was a different part number for that. I feel like a moron right now.

Either way now I have my relays mounted as in the pics and it cost me nothing. Great day when a mod is free!! I'll drink to that.

Comment

rs4pro3 is right. they are just clipped together. i never really noticed it.

1991 330is

Comment

This will be a good search thread for all the n00bs.

:up:

edit: that is if they even search.

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
              R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
              "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
              My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

I have the part number for those little pieces somewhere. If anybody needs it send me a message and I'll dig it up. I bought like 2 dozen of them, I think I got all the ones BMWNA had in stock when I ordered them.

Comment

Working...
                X