Just Passed Ct Smog/emmisions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So Live
    replied
    Originally posted by dougsic
    Done two years ago - passed rolling road with ease. Incidentally, I get much better gas mileage now too even though it spends more time at WOT.
    haha so does mine

    Leave a comment:


  • dougsic
    replied
    Done two years ago - passed rolling road with ease. Incidentally, I get much better gas mileage now too even though it spends more time at WOT.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    I had mine done back in March. Passed with flying colors with everything stock.:p

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    Thats very good to know dude! thanks for putting this up. Whats your cat set up? OEM stuff or aftermarket?

    Leave a comment:


  • grib
    replied
    Originally posted by ericzz
    dyno I do not think the hood was opened !
    Gotcha, sniffer only. Much different then what we have here in (The People's Republic of) California. :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • ericzz
    replied
    dyno I do not think the hood was opened !

    Leave a comment:


  • grib
    replied
    Nice. Do they do visual inspection or rolling dyno? (Just trying to see how this compares to California.)

    Leave a comment:


  • ericzz
    started a topic Just Passed Ct Smog/emmisions

    Just Passed Ct Smog/emmisions

    S52 With Cat
    Obd1
    24lbs Injectors
    Hfm 3.5
    Hc=21
    Co=.04
    Nox=14
Working...