No announcement yet.

My e30 318is s52 swap thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problem. its really simple. i did my buddy and its still holding even though he hit a rock with it :(. how much did you get the supercharger for?

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

1000 bucks shipped(no chip or injectors), my buddy has the stage 2 chip, and custom pipe when he puts his aftercooler on, then all ill need is injectors. im going to prolly do it next winter, i just wanna drive the car now, i can install that anytime. not sure if i should go to stage 2 right away, can an e30 even handle 350rwhp? all i have is 215 wide tires anyways....

Comment

im shure it could. but i would get some larger fenders for the bigger tires, braces, 3 point cage, some sparco seats, and for sher bigger breaks with a 5 lug swap. that is a really good deal for that super charger

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
          im shure it could. but i would get some larger fenders for the bigger tires, braces, 3 point cage, some sparco seats, and for sher bigger breaks with a 5 lug swap. that is a really good deal for that super charger
          Just put 2 heavy ass 15" subs in some solid oak boxes, that should add about 200 lbs to help with traction lol.
          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
            Just put 2 heavy ass 15" subs in some solid oak boxes, that should add about 200 lbs to help with traction lol.
            Dude, you need to move the engine back about 8" and throw away those subs.

Then your brakes might work ;)

Comment

my friend shawn had a one 15 in the back. his car sat so low pluse you cant hear anything lol

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by DCColegrove View Post
                Dude, you need to move the engine back about 8" and throw away those subs.

Then your brakes might work ;)
                I don't have any subs man, you know I was just screwin around ;)
                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

already have 2 10" subs 5 channel alpine amp and a cap, im thinking about widening the fenders, just adding a couple inchs on each corner

Comment

that should work to get some bigger tires in thier. coil overs would help to i would think

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

dont you worry, ill be redoing quit a few things, and the cage you mentioned will come when its not a street car anymore and i hobbie this thing on a track.

i think i want to do a sutle widebody somehow, like the e46 m3 compared to regular e46's, hard to tell its wider.

im a little pissed that i got the supercharger know, i would have rather get thes ASAP! one day... i need a pshop of those on my car

Comment

ehhhh. no, i agree to disagree on thatone.
                        No more e30s for me.
                        88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                        88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                        91 BMW 325i [sold]
                        86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

lol i will gladly take the super charger and you can my paralle 5's

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Man I got the turner motorsport cam-kit (255-260 rwhp). If you plan on getting rid of that supercharger give me a shout, maybe we can work something out.

-Abe.

s52 0-150mph & more http://www.youtube.com/loonibab325i

Comment

lol at what point did i say im getting rid of the supercharger?? im just saying id rather have those rims, but i doubt ill get a blower that cheap when im ready to actually buy.

oh ya look what i had custom layed for my gas door bitchs!

Comment

wow nice! how did you make that carbon piece?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X