i am pissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am pissed

i just dropped the old oil tube seal inside the pan. my question is do you think i could get it out from the drain plug or do i need to take the whole pan off again?

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

If there is no oil in there break out a flexible led light and put it in through the drain tube and a clothes hanger.
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

thanks for the idea. im so mad now i cant funktion. this just toped off my day

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Boroscope + long bent up coat hanger (no paint... it will flake off) plus bendy light FTW.

PS: Take out the level sensor and go in that way.

Comment

yay i got it out. i pulled the sensor out and and was able to get it with my fingers. so happy i didnt have to take the pan off

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
            yay i got it out. i pulled the sensor out and and was able to get it with my fingers. so happy i didnt have to take the pan off
            It's not even my engine and I feel relieved lol. I think you have to have removed/installed an oil pan to know why.

Comment

no kidding i was freaking out becasue im so close and that would have set me back so far

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
              X