hey all thikning about a m50 swap

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miasma
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    It's funny watching you guys buy into this.
    No shit.

    Really read what he is typing people.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    It's funny watching you guys buy into this.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    no kidding or we could make this tazer that they have to wear and when they ask something stupid we shock the shit out of them!

    Leave a comment:


  • cahomey
    replied
    There should be a sticky thread for n00bs warning them to search or be destroyed.

    Leave a comment:


  • jules_winfield
    replied
    Originally posted by SpecM
    -I'm not so sure you can put an m50 in an e30...
    dude with enough cutting and welding i think I can make it fit...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    crazy ass shit goes down on here

    Leave a comment:


  • evil_twin
    replied
    t3h innan3tz pwnz j000!!

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    i know where did he get that idea?
    psssssh the internet....

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    i know where did he get that idea?

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    -I'm not so sure you can put an m50 in an e30...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    god this is like a kid with a hammer. he is just go around bang holes in the walls and see what he gets

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarn
    rofl the most common/easy to find x50 question ever.

    e30 IX booster or MK1 Golf booster.
    or e21 320i booster (modified)

    Leave a comment:


  • jakeb
    replied
    no.... e36

    this helps too

    Leave a comment:


  • jules_winfield
    replied
    Originally posted by hoveringuy
    I have no problem with N00Bs asking questions because I was one, too, and asked a lot of questions.

    Do your due dilligence and ask "I searched on this topic ______ and found ______ but still have a question about _____.

    You'll get a lot more responses

    People get irritated answering the same exact question over and over and over.
    ok...

    I searched on this topic mount arms and found squat but still have a question about can I use E34 mount arms.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tarn
    replied
    Originally posted by devonjordan
    Tarn, you fail... haha.

    Ouch, life sucks. LOL i was wondering to because he has 5000+ posts.

    Leave a comment:

Working...