hey all thikning about a m50 swap

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30s52
    replied
    its when people ask the same question thats been answer hundreds of times. its just annoying as hell becasue everyone wants to be spoon feed the information and not search for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • hoveringuy
    replied
    I have no problem with N00Bs asking questions because I was one, too, and asked a lot of questions.

    Do your due dilligence and ask "I searched on this topic ______ and found ______ but still have a question about _____.

    You'll get a lot more responses

    People get irritated answering the same exact question over and over and over.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    let see here, i see a noob who doesnt know shit and cant figure out how to use the search button for a easy swap. use the search button before putting up a useless thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • jules_winfield
    replied
    thanx jakeb that site looks like it has a lot of info jsut what I needed. e30s52 suck my tit and how about u spell washington correct. i spelled maine correct. u don't see me spelling maine main. do u have to pace ur breathing by tinking about it? loool

    Leave a comment:


  • jakeb
    replied
    welcome to r3v....

    There is a lot of info you can get by searching but it can be a little all over the place.

    This site is a nice primer, http://www.e30dohc.com/wiki/index.ph...ecial:Allpages

    Leave a comment:


  • jules_winfield
    replied
    bro chillax . i can do an engine swap. i used to have a 91 Sentra 4dr that I swaped a SR20DE into iw as just hopeing for a little more info than i got on bimerforums. so no, i don't need u to come to my house but i'd be glad to kick u in ur ovaries

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWDriver
    replied
    do you want us to come do it for you to?

    i dont under stand how someone incapable of researching and finding answers can think they would be able to do an engine swap???

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    why does no one search? these are easy questions

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Thanks Grandpa.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    What about mounts?
    Use engine mounts on the engine and transmission mounts on the tranny.

    Just be careful they are the right ones.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    What about mounts?

    Leave a comment:


  • devonjordan
    replied
    Tarn, you fail... haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    (Tarn I was just screwing w/ the new guy!) ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Tarn
    replied
    rofl the most common/easy to find x50 question ever.

    e30 IX booster or MK1 Golf booster.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    I am thinking of doing the same thing, but what I haven't been able to find out is, what brake booster should I use?

    :razz:

    Leave a comment:

Working...