Aluminum tranny mounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aluminum tranny mounts?

Who makes a nice set of aluminum tranny mounts that will work on a swapped car? I believe any e36 fitment mount should work but I'm not finding many who offer a solid mount.

I fabricated my own aluminum motor mounts, so I could make the tranny mounts too, but I figure if they're cheap enough I could just buy a set instead of making them.

Erik

Once I get some solid mounts, my UUC urethane race tranny mounts with only one track day will be up for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by erik325i View Post
      Once I get some solid mounts, my UUC urethane race tranny mounts with only one track day will be up for sale.

how much will you want for them?
      91 e30 318is M50 SOLD
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=149570
      92 325 vert project
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=341370

Comment

AKG makes a nice set of mounts.

Comment

I can't find solid mounts anywhere. Not even at Turner or Bimmerworld....

Comment

have you tryed calling them. some stuff they sell arnt on thier website

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

wouldnt alum mounts be harsh?

Comment

Originally posted by el_gringo View Post
                wouldnt alum mounts be harsh?
                Not really.
                With the aluminum motor mounts I fabricated, it's not very bad. I just want the tranny mounts now so the whole driveline is solid mount.

Erik

Comment

You could try emailing James to see if he will sell you just the tranny mounts. I just ordered these as I was again having tranny issues at Ofest. James said these are the ones that Bassen is running in his car.

Comment

Working...
                  X