would a 2jz
Collapse
X
-
I do realize the price. There are other units out there for about 1k, which is totally acceptable. I was just using that for the picture reference. Though a stack would work wonderfully.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Its cool. I think most of r3v gets tired of reading stuff like this. So are you going to pursue this swap?Leave a comment:
-
-
Weight different is huge.
S50=335lbs
2JZGTE=594lbs
With nearly double the weight, I think Jesse30's suggestion about moving the engine back is pretty much necessary.Leave a comment:
-
1jz's and 2jz's are not all aluminum :roll:
An S50 is going to weigh a minimum of 100 pounds lighter than a 2jz and will make more power and torque for the same amount of boost at a lower RPM. Same goes for an M50 and their even lighter...
An S50 swap will probably be a cheaper swap overall anyway. $1500 for a 2JZ does not sound like a screaming deal to me.Leave a comment:
-
Its not the spelling. I am horrible at spelling too so I know what you mean, but the grammer.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Thats a shame m52/s52 turbo would be a whole lot better way 2 go about it....and still true BMW POWER...BITCHESLeave a comment:
-
-
e30 power, I don't like you already, you seem like a dumbass to me.
Stop talking about how the motor came out of a "drift car", and do the swap. But I know you wouldn't, because if you could, you wouldn't have to ask if you could. So do it, or don't.
If you pull it off, you will have regained my respect. Really.
i dont need anyones respect ok im just making sure so i dont hold the guy up on hes sell on the motor u dont like ppls theads, questions, mod plz keep to ur selfLeave a comment:

HOLY FUCK THAT'S HEAVY!!! You're better off boosting the m20.

Leave a comment: