M52 3/2 Fuel Valve (Running Losses)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M52 3/2 Fuel Valve (Running Losses)

Will I have any issues if I delete the running losses fuel valve from a M52 and use a fuel rail with a built in regulator? Im having a hard time finding a spot to mount it, would be ideal to just delete it and simplify the fuel lines. Currently the car runs fine with it in the system but not plugged in (PO used it but did not plug in the electrical connector for some unknown reason). What is the drawback from not using it?

The only fuel rail that has a built in regulator and fits is from an early 528i. They are harder to come by than the frame rail mounted regulator, so most people run those. Either will work the same.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
      The only fuel rail that has a built in regulator and fits is from an early 528i. They are harder to come by than the frame rail mounted regulator, so most people run those. Either will work the same.
      Theres a u pull it place nearby that has a 1998 528i that I can pull one from. I believe it has the built in regulator. If that one wont cause any problems, I'll probably just do that and delete that 3/2 valve.

Comment

It has to be a car built before September of 97. More info here:

Comment

Working...
        X