Noob question: E30 S52 SWAP WITH OBD2 manifold / brake booster question:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob question: E30 S52 SWAP WITH OBD2 manifold / brake booster question:

Hey Everyone, Im doing a 99 S52b32 engine swap into my 1989' 325is, and planning to use everything from the obd2 swap including the intake manifold.

Using the S52 smaller runners intake manifold would I still need to do the Brake Booster 1/2" move or Porsche 944 booster mod?
    or Is the brake booster mod only used for OBD1 M50 manifold ?

Im about to buy a $220 Porsche 944 booster but making sure that it is needed.

Thank you.

This belongs under the technical 24v subforum, but I’ll bite. You’ll still need the 944 booster even with the smaller OBD2 manifold

Comment

Thank you Tisoc =)

Comment

you might want to look into using a e92 brake booster, its smaller diameter and an upgrade to the original... and its $40 on ebay + a pin from noshow20x96

Comment

Originally posted by e30strokr View Post
          you might want to look into using a e92 brake booster, its smaller diameter and an upgrade to the original... and its $40 on ebay + a pin from noshow20x96
          I will definitely look into that thank you.

Comment

As mentioned, General Discussion is not a catch-all; please do not ask technical questions there. If you don't know where to ask your question, post it in General Technical and we'll move it to the appropriate subforum if necessary. Thanks in advance.
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
            X