Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice! Cars coming out of shop Wednesday and not sure if noise is normal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice! Cars coming out of shop Wednesday and not sure if noise is normal!

Okay everyone I'm having a hard time trying to see if this "normal" I sent my ix to my buddies shop very reputable. I had them do clutch DSSR all the bushings. Had them do every trans and tcase seal. (What a nightmare tracking them all down at first) all new hardware. I even have a new driveshaft on order from the dealer so the old one that is slightly notchy is still in the car. All new guibos all the way through and had them add the condor derlin mount and all parts were supplied by me (oem, fcp, condor) which brings me to my question. My car has derlin mounts all the way through the car now (engine to rear diff). I know I will have excessive NHV but im getting a whine on decel and when i turn the wheel it's loud inside the cabin. Just making sure that is "normal" and not messed up. Shop wanted to take the tcase back out to check I drove it and it felt fine and they said the same. Just very loud and I get that whine that I used to have but was alot more quiet due to the stock mount.
Working...
X