No announcement yet.

ix Production data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look again. I have Japanese cars in my total, which were all 4 doors. The totals for the 3 regions add up to the same as the 3 different body styles. :)

BTW how do you get the color/interior codes from the serial numbers?
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      Look again. I have Japanese cars in my total, which were all 4 doors. The totals for the 3 regions add up to the same as the 3 different body styles. :)
      You are misinterpreting the data. For E30s, there was no Japan specific type code. ECE and Japanese type codes are the same. So what you did is that you counted the same VINs twice for two models. To get Japanese market cars, you got to get build sheets for all cars of that specific type code and look for the option code L807A - NATIONAL VERSION JAPAN.

Some older BMWs actually had a Japanese specific type code. For example, M6 and M635CSi are:

5511 - ECE model
      5514 - US-spec (includes Canada)
      5519 - Japan spec

Originally posted by nando View Post
      BTW how do you get the color/interior codes from the serial numbers?
      I got build sheets for each serial number

Comment

Comment

I think it would be really cool if you would make a breakdown for every model: coupe manual, coupe auto, sedan manual, sedan auto and break it down by year. I guess that would be 16 total charts. This would really paint a vivid picture.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Production numbers on Green 325iX Touring manuals? puhlease ?

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              I think it would be really cool if you would make a breakdown for every model: coupe manual, coupe auto, sedan manual, sedan auto and break it down by year. I guess that would be 16 total charts. This would really paint a vivid picture.
              That would be too time consuming. Yes, it would be 16 charts, but since I pull the numbers manually for each configuration it is 80-120 requests per chart.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_liner740 View Post
                Production numbers on Green 325iX Touring manuals? puhlease ?
                I assume you got davericher20's ex car since you are in Toronto and not many green ix Tourings are out here. It is an Individual color, Malachite Green. There are at least 49 of them. Unfortunately for older BMWs Individual data is missing for quite a lot of cars. In case of the manual 325ix touring, there are 79 Indiviudal painted cars with missing Individual data.

Comment

Yea its Daves old car. Thanks for those numbers.

Originally posted by SickFinga View Post
                  I assume you got davericher20's ex car since you are in Toronto and not many green ix Tourings are out here. It is an Individual color, Malachite Green. There are at least 49 of them. Unfortunately for older BMWs Individual data is missing for quite a lot of cars. In case of the manual 325ix touring, there are 79 Indiviudal painted cars with missing Individual data.

Comment

Working...
                  X