No announcement yet.

Anyone know this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That car has to be boosted or swapped. I love the S14, but it just wouldn't have adequate torque to push an AWD system. I am very interested in knowing how it was done. If you don't hear anything back from them, post it over on S14.net. They have a much more worldwide member base and I'm sure someone will know at least something about it.

Comment

this pic makes me want to do an S14 swap, haha I would have to add some torque in there
      Anything can be done

Comment

Comment

That thing is sweet!! Surprised me too because I took a quick glance at the first pic and thought the OP had posted an M3

Comment

I think they are just running it on their AWD dyno..

DM Performance has a bench 4x4 power generation slowed last SUPERFLOW brand, to make the reprog and motor development. The model of the bench is the AWD version 30 Autodyn 2008. It is a synchronized and dampened chassis, which allows for all vehicles last generation who need the 4 wheel running at the same time has the same speed. Thus the vehicle is operated as if it was on the road, there are no defects.
            Here is a LINK to their webpage, translated by Google (dunno if that'll work though)

Because I highly doubt they have AWD vettes on their lot:

But hot damn! They got some sick whips there:

including this murdered out X5
            Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
              I think they are just running it on their AWD dyno..
              That makes much more sense
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
              X