flat tire sound!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flat tire sound!

ok so i had a blow out last tuesday oin my rear driver side .... had to put on my girlfriends SATURN wheel because my spare was flat...

i got four new dunlop tires, and they told me they couldnt due an alignment because my tie rids were kinda fucked...

soooo yesterday on my way to work it sounded like i had a flat in the back so i stopped got out and all tires were ok...

then on my way back from work the noise continued... i noticed its only when im going above thirty and only when i engage the cluth ... as soon as its back in gear or im accellerating, the sound stops...

then as i was doing my rounds around the backround, my check engine light went on, and ITS NEVER been on in the 2 years ive owned this priceless beuaty ...any insight please
    sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
    "BMW make pure trouble!"

I don't know about the thumping sound, but why don't you give us some insight on why the check engine light is on... if you don't know how to work it, do a search for 'Motronic 1.3 stomp test' and get the code. After that we can help you fix your car!
    Originally posted by chileelky
    amaze about the enthusiasm e30 generate

Comment

soo at work on my lunch i went out with my lug wrench to see if all the lugs were tight, and to my surprise the rear driver side had 3 uber loose lugs ... fuckin goodyear .... sound is gone, and engine light off ... sweet deal
      sigpic

"BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Wow. Dude. Go back there and have a talk with the manager.

We had a lady come into the store parking lot the other day and her wheel FELL OFF because the tire shop didn't torque the lugs. Broke 3 studs.
        Originally posted by george graves
        If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

my gf is a mechanic and she wanted to go in there and raise hell ... i just figured it wouldnt do anything, except maybe give me a free oil change, and now i dont think i would trust them with that
          sigpic

"BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Working...
          X