In search of oem or Quiet muffler options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In search of oem or Quiet muffler options

I am trying to find a quiet exhaust for my wife's 4door 325ix. It has holes in it now. Most of the aftermarket mufflers increase flow and noise not looking for that. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also maybe someone has original in good condition muffler please let me know. Thanks

Originally posted by Akrunner View Post
    I am trying to find a quiet exhaust for my wife's 4door 325ix. It has holes in it now. Most of the aftermarket mufflers increase flow and noise not looking for that. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also maybe someone has original in good condition muffler please let me know. Thanks
    I think ANSA makes those replacements. Google has a lot of information on this.

Comment

Ireland Engineering stainless cat back Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
      Angus
      88 E30M3 X2
      89 325IX
      92 R100GS/PD
      :)

Comment

I was able to source an original 3 years back at partsgeek.com Eberspaecher W0133-1662985
        Just checked the link and its showing as out of stock. When I was looking I was close to bringing one in from Spain which appears to still have plenty of stock, or at least did in 2017 compared to here in the USA. Germany should also have. Contacting some dealers via email should not be too difficult. BMW Group Classic might be able to help.
        Max

Comment

After doing some more research I ended up buying ANSA. Hopefully it will fit good

Comment

Working...
          X