What would I need for MtechII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would I need for MtechII

What would i need to get for the mtech II kit? is it just the e30m3 bumpers and sides? Please help.

also where would i be able to find it?

Mtech 2 and anything on an E30 M3 are two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by Lames View Post
      Mtech 2 and anything on an E30 M3 are two different things.
      where can i get the mtech ii?

Comment

for fiberglass reps with "alright" fitment, check our sponsors. For authentic plastic peices, you'll need lots of money and patience because it costs close to 2k in parts and a 2 weeks wait from the dealership because they order it from germany

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
          for fiberglass reps with "alright" fitment, check our sponsors. For authentic plastic peices, you'll need lots of money and patience because it costs close to 2k in parts and a 2 weeks wait from the dealership because they order it from germany
          i would like more than "alright" lol. so around 2k for the bumpers/skirts and 2 weeks for the dealership to get it over here?

Comment

yup, contact jason or evan at mileoneparts. aka tischer bmw. they're sponsors here. I suggest you do some research on this board, as well as e30 tech, before going into it.

I originally had the money to go round up all the parts, but the cost of paint, labor, did not seem like a good idea for me. Also, installation seems to be a hit or a miss, relatively unless you're really good at installing these parts or unless your car came from the factory with an mtech kit, it would be difficult to get it on right. Reason being, the plastic side panels make up a good portion on the side of your car. Any poor painting or bad installation makes for a distorted look.

Comment

yea i feel you. I have a mtech kit on my e90 and it has to be on perfect to make it look good.

there are no kits out there for the e30s.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKMANe90post View Post
                yea i feel you. I have a mtech kit on my e90 and it has to be on perfect to make it look good.

there are no kits out there for the e30s.
                I have had good luck in finding original OEM M Tech II kits on

www.ebay.co.uk

you see them there quite often. The shipping can be a bit pricey but you can generally get a complete kit for around 500.00GBP

Go OEM, you won't have as much trouble fitting it compared to an aftermarket fiberglasss kit.

Comment

Are you looking for a kit for a coupe, sedan or vert?

Comment

picked up my OEM mtech2 for $970 locally :)

Comment

Working...
                    X