hole in my top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hole in my top

so yeah today i was reaching across my top to brush a leaf off of it and i put my arm down on it with a light pressure and my elbow went through tho top
    how suck ass is that
    so theres about a 5 inch slit in the roof of my car now

anyway i was wondering about what color i should get
    at the moment i have a blue top
    interior is blue
    but all trim on the outside is black
    what do yall think blue or black?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

do you have a blue car? You only specified that you have a blue interior. Because say, blue top on a green E30 would look ridiculous.
    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

All trim on outside is black? So your car is black??

I had mine done this week

Massive difference to the car, roof is alot tighter and the car is stiffer, next to no wind noise now, all windows sit nicely and I can actually see about the back window too!

Signature removed by R3VLimited staff due to a violation of the signature rules

Comment

If you have a black car with a tan interior, a tan top might look good. I have a dark blue car with tan interior and when my top went bad I replaced it with a tan one. I get a lot of complements.
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by schmick325

Massive difference to the car, roof is alot tighter and the car is stiffer, next to no wind noise now, all windows sit nicely and I can actually see about the back window too!

Im sorry but that fits like ass. What kind of top is it and how much were you charged? I know what im talking about becuase my dad does custom upolstry and convertable tops and he did mine. The edges of your top dont seem to go down all the way and it looks warped.
          90 325is
          IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Wow, i really need to clean my rear window.

Comment

sorry no my car is white
              thought i had a pic of it in my sig
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

[quote="318driver"]

Im sorry but that fits like ass. What kind of top is it and how much were you charged? I know what im talking about becuase my dad does custom upolstry and convertable tops and he did mine. The edges of your top dont seem to go down all the way and it looks warped.
                It fits ok. Its a GAHH roof and I paid $680 AUD to have it fitted. Im having it adjusted next week as the middle section under the rear window is not as flush as the rest of it. Other than that I am happy and it doesnt leak at all.

Comment

White car? I would go with a blue roof again.

Black wouldnt suit it, especially if you have a blue interior

Comment

sounds good

Comment

WTF is your third brakelight? Or am I missing something?
                      1988 325iC - "Betty" - Daily Driver/Project Car.
                      1993 318i - "The Golden Dream" - Dad's Car.
                      1995 318ti - "Hellrot" - R.I.P.

Comment

We didn't need 3rd brake lights until 1990 in Australia.

I am actually going to have an E36 one put into the trunk lid and have a smaller badge just like it does. I could fit a normal E30 convertible one but I dont really like them

Comment

thats what looked so odd on that car i couldnt figure it out

Comment

blue roofs look good on white cabs!!! Theres a White Mtech with White interior and a blue top in my area that looks sweet
                            90 325is
                            IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

As long as you have tan interior, most cars w/a tan top look great.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Working...
                              X