X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saleh88
    replied
    So if I were to pay someone to get all the rust off my car, & lets say there is an extreme amount of rust. How much would I be looking to spend?

Leave a comment:

• Voluted
    replied
    Originally posted by rorschach View Post
    Yes sure no problem.

I hope it works.

http://uploaded.net/file/63ji2mse
    Would a re-up of this be available from anyone?

Leave a comment:

• e30sky
    replied
    hey, did you purchased new floor panels or u fab dem up? would like to know where you got them from if you bought

Leave a comment:

• #420yoloswagbmw
    replied
    Very detailed and very nice.

Leave a comment:

• Vtec?lol
    replied
    Possibly the best thread on r3v hands down. Why not name it something miniscule...
    Thank you. I now know how to not only repair a small amout of rust but how to rebuild an s14, a pwr steering pump, a wiper motor, a blower motor, an entire suspension etc etc etc

Leave a comment:

• Sindako
    replied
    The Best Bloody Build I've Ever Seen In My Whole Life .
    It Was Worth It , Really .
    I Was Dreaming about a Build Like That .
    Had my Car Restored By Me Last Year . But You Did A lot More .
    Damn That Is Perfect .

Leave a comment:

• osborne519
    replied
    im speechless ive seen some amazing builds on different forums and ive seen my my neighbor build countless numbers old 30s 40s 50s 60s and 70s model cars but this one takes the cake the attention to detail and the fact that you will still drive it ..... bravo sir!

Leave a comment:

• Gregs///M
    replied
    Wow, i just stumbled across this thread. This thread is truly epic! Bravo Sir!

You have accomplished contribution to R3V in 204 posts than most members take thousands of posts to do.

Leave a comment:

• DylanDayka
    replied
    :o This Is beautiful

:ohsnap: a good way to spend my time... If I can do this someday It would be incredible.

Leave a comment:

• EVLE30
    replied
    Wow...... I joined this forum recently as part of my education and research before trying to find myself a E30 as a project car. And I have NEVER seen a build/restoration thread like this before. It's really quite awe-inspiring.

Thank you xworks for such a incredibly documented journey!

Leave a comment:

• CLUBBER
    replied
    Magnificent rebuild. More like a tutorial in fact ! Congrats and Thank You for your giant contribution to S14 community !

Leave a comment:

• Beach Bum
    replied
    Ye Gods.

I would have my morning shave out in the driveway every morning using the fenders as a mirror. Probably wouldn't help with the whole morning wood thing though, I'd be walking around for the next hour at full extension if I woke up to that thing every morning.

Leave a comment:

• ///M42 sport
    replied
    love

Leave a comment:

• xworks
    replied
    A few pic's..........

Merry Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• rorschach
    replied