Alpine White,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpine White,

Today I went to the nearest BMW dealer to order a few parts. Minor things really, and I decided to see if they'd have touch-up paint in my car's color.. which it alpine white II and they only carried III. Does anyone know if there is any significant difference between 2 and 3?

[Thanks in advance]:pimp:

///B///M///W///

Anything past stage two I believe has pearlescents added to it, like metallic paint.
    Depending on how big the touchup is and where it is on the car, it could look good. Good luck. I would suggest looking elsewhere for alpine 2.
    Matt

Comment

Originally posted by ayemattyyy View Post
      Anything past stage two I believe has pearlescents added to it, like metallic paint.
      Depending on how big the touchup is and where it is on the car, it could look good. Good luck. I would suggest looking elsewhere for alpine 2.
      Matt
      Thanks, Its just to cover some road rock chips on the hood to stop it from rusting. I'll check around ebay.

///B///M///W///

Comment

Paintscratch.com

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

Originally posted by Asbradley21 View Post
          Paintscratch.com
          this.
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Vethen View Post
            Today I went to the nearest BMW dealer to order a few parts. Minor things really, and I decided to see if they'd have touch-up paint in my car's color.. which it alpine white II and they only carried III. Does anyone know if there is any significant difference between 2 and 3?

[Thanks in advance]:pimp:
            Yes, big difference. A semi-local guy I met over on bimmerforums.com had his car accidentally painted II instead of III and he posted pics of it since accessories weren't matching up.

I have brand new 12 oz. Alpine White II touchup spray paint available that I'm not sure I'll use right away. $23 shipped.

Comment

Working...
            X