RD rear apron .... help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RD rear apron .... help?

hey i just got the RD rear apron...and i have tucked rear bumper... wondering does it sitll work cause the apron has the "hanger things" that go behind the bumper and hang from it...i tried test fitting...but it was kind of dark to see...ok thx

arent there RD aprons for the early style and late style bumpers?

If so, which one did you get?
    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

theres only one it fits both
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
        o really... how does it fit on the early style bumpers?

etasport, sorry to use your pic without your permission, but the RD rear (thats what you have, right?) looks amazing on your car.
        ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

i got it on...

Comment

Originally posted by ViEtNaMeeH
            i got it on...
            lets see some pictures :P

Comment

it just sits father back because of the bumper and higher wheel arch.

Go to strictlyeta.net and look at Fred Kim's car.
              Im now E30less.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by royalflush313
                kinda like this

not the best pic of it but you can see that its on there(my car by the way)
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Oh okay cool.

It looks so different on the late bumper vs. early bumper, that I thought they were slightly differnt. :o
                  ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Originally posted by royalflush313

etasport, sorry to use your pic without your permission, but the RD rear (thats what you have, right?) looks amazing on your car.
                    the same way it fits on the later bumpers. the one etasport has was originally made for the alluminum bumpers and is made of pretty rigid material i believe. the new ones are made of flimsy poly urethane and have slots at the top to slide onto the bottom side of the bumper. the slots easily slide on to the diving boards, but you have to use some force to get the ends to meet on the plastic bumpers.

Comment

i got my rd apron of a E30 with diving boards, and it fits fine on my plastic bumpers

Comment

Yes, mine is the older style.. Very easy way to tell, mine is a three piece, newer ones are one piece. It states that it is for 89-92 cars but can be modified to fit early models.

i like that pic too royalflush..
                        Old and improved:

Comment

Working...
                        X