Where did you buy your plastic bumpers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you buy your plastic bumpers?

Just want to see what options are out there. I have an '89 'vert and I don't think the euro bumps are an option because I have the body fitment for the plastic bumpers under there. Plastic bumpers look so nice, where did y'all get them?

Junk Yard
    [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

PM "ZM Blue Devil" I bet he has a set that's kicking around or could find you a set.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

how much do these normally go for? My 'vert is crying for a set. and rims, and suspension and m50 and and and a....................

Comment

If euros fit this 91 vert. I'm sure they will fit an 89. Unless i'm reading your post wrong?

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

i have a bronzit rear plastic bumper,willing to ship at your expense.

Comment

i got mine from a junkyard, you shoulda hit me up like a month ago dude, i had a set of cirrusblau bumpers, and valence that i had to junk because no one wanted them..
              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I have a front and rear plastic set with shocks and sliders etc up for grabs.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X