Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are cabrio side moldings the same as early-body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are cabrio side moldings the same as early-body?

Are cabrio side/door moldings the same as early-body ones? I need some new ones, and there's a cabrio at the yard with all of them.

I would assume they are, since early-body cars and cabbies share the same higher rear arches.

Nevermind, answered my own question.

Comment

Janderson man... you are so dumb....

hehe jk. :D dont hurt me!

Comment

I are teh adminz.

Comment

Well, the doors and front fenders are the same, but the pieces for the rear quarter panels are about 1/2" longer. Fucking annoying.

Comment

convertibles have later style rear arches Josh. ....that is why they are different from your early car.

Comment

That the truth. Damn rocker panels are different too. Oh BTW if you need as set of early BBS side skirts I have some.
              sigpic
              "But the way it deals with bumps and heaves makes you think the shocks are filled with unicorn farts and pixie tears."

Comment

Originally posted by e304lyfe View Post
                convertibles have later style rear arches Josh. ....that is why they are different from your early car.
                See, I thought it was the other way around. I forgot that plastic bumpers are a direct swap onto cabrios, even early ones. I had it backwards.

Comment

Working...
                X