E30 Paint Job

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    They sell clear paint - soooooo......I've always wondered if you painted a car with clear paint would it become invisible?
    Obviously...

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    They sell clear paint - soooooo......I've always wondered if you painted a car with clear paint would it become invisible?

    Leave a comment:


  • channingtatum
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    Clear
    wut

    Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
    i saw an 84/85 318 with a stock dark green color. it was so nice!

    i say since you have a choice you do something other than red,white,black,bronzite.. but nothing to crazy
    Man I want to paint it like olive green but its was flat green before it was rusted so I idk. I was also was thinking like a blue/grey kinda color its hard to describe without a picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Clear

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_(1st Musk)_
    replied
    i saw an 84/85 318 with a stock dark green color. it was so nice!

    i say since you have a choice you do something other than red,white,black,bronzite.. but nothing to crazy

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    cyan, magenta, or yellow, or any combination in any proportion thereof.

    Leave a comment:


  • channingtatum
    started a topic E30 Paint Job

    E30 Paint Job

    I'm looking to paint my E30 but just dont know what color to go with it is currently rusted. I will prime it white until I can figure out what color, suggestions would be nice
Working...