Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob question

For all you 325i people.

How close is the e30 325i chassi to the E30 M3? Aside from the fenderflares and rear window/trunk lid are their other differences between the chassis?
    Are they the same demensions other then what is posted above?

Reason being... I want a M3 soooo bad that I am willing to buy a rear half cut ( already sourced 2 of them out) and weld in the fenders and rear window trunk area. ( by all means I will NOT splice to halfs of different cars to make one).

M3's are super rare to find and I can't seem to locate a good used shell for what I am willing to pay $2-3K( or any for that matter). So I want to make my own. Not sticking to the 325i or s14 motor. I prefer to make a custom setup turbo, or SC V8.

Any feed back will be much appreciated. Just looking for a long term project. ALL WORK WILL BE DONE BY ME. I am mechanicly inclined and good with the welding torch.

Gus

shells are out there for cheap, if your serious about it, id just wait for the right shell, we got one for $500 that had a slightly dented rear quarter, and a blown engine, pretty fucking good deal, had full interior and everything. keep your eye's peeled.
    Dan

Comment

try s14.net. Every once in a while, a shell will pop up.
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
        shells are out there for cheap, if your serious about it, id just wait for the right shell, we got one for $500 that had a slightly dented rear quarter, and a blown engine, pretty fucking good deal, had full interior and everything. keep your eye's peeled.
        OMG!!! Dude... I want one soooo bad. Where exactly do you look. I keep my eyes peeled on the newspaper and some forums.

hmm s14.net I'll try that also.
        Gus

Comment

Working...
        X