Vert ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vert ?'s

Hey guys i got a '91 318i vert. I'm wondering if these all had to have to top manually put down or if there were some automatic units ever out there??

Some are autos like mine but here is alot of info in your new ride. Welcome aboard!

COTM

Comment

Cool thanks. Is there a way i can make mine's auto?? It sucks to have to pull over and get out to put it up.

Comment

Most people rather have manual top. My sig works near perfect and my project didnt work at all but I got it working. Its a nice touch. It can be converted to electric but it may take a bit of fundage to get the parts together...and some time.

COTM

Comment

I wish mine was manual :(
          Jason
          flickr

Comment

Oh. Well i gotta figure out when i can have my top fixed cause now one of the joints doesn't bend and somebody put a knife through the top of mine a few weeks ago. I have a patch so far over the hole but its annoying to see that little hole -__-

Comment

Ouch! Haters....Good luck replacing your top, pnp's usualy have mechanism and spend on a reputable upholsterer to do it..Keep it manual .Dude it takes you less than a minute to fold the top properly.
              1991 325i coupe
              1992 318i conv
              2002 540i sedan
              sigpic

What did the e30 owner say to the other e30 owner? LOOKING GOOD!

Comment

Working...
              X