Carbon black e30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon black e30?

My schwartz e30 needs a total respray soon, and my body guy does a lot of custom paint work, and said he could do carbon black. However, I haven't seen any carbon black e30's before. Does anyone have a picture of one?

You're going to have to be a little more specific than that, what does carbon black look like? What company makes the paint? What's the paint code? Post some pics of examples or something.

Comment

carbon black is a BMW paint, used on e46 m3's.. here is an example.

more to come when I am done wet sanding/buff and when detailing is done.. You would love the carbon blk.

also here is a carbon blk e46 m3..

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        You're going to have to be a little more specific than that, what does carbon black look like? What company makes the paint? What's the paint code? Post some pics of examples or something.
        Carbon black came on E46 M3s and I believe E39 M5s. They look like a dark blue in the light and black in the dark. It's really cool.

sonnyqm3, that looks really awesome. Let me know how it comes out!

Comment

I will have more pics by next week just check my project DS on this forum..

Comment

great color
            sigpic

Comment

One of the best colors ever on the e39 and e46 chasis's. Not sure how it will look on older cars.
              sigpic
              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Great colour! Do it!
                N.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
                It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
                you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

Working...
                X