M tech ii prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M tech ii prices

does anyone one know if bmw still has the mtech ii sideskirts and door panels for sale and how much are the. I need the ones for the 4 door. I've already called the dealership but it s seemed like they had no clue what I was talkin about. So Any help would be appreciated

Nobody has any info on these. I wanna get the complete oem body kit but figured the 4door pods and skirts would be the hardest to get. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. I'm planin on buying in 2 months with a price range of 2000 maybe a little more depending on condition for a full kit. I know im not buying for another two months but I can't find anything so I'm starting to look now

Comment

i think last i heard a whole kit, if you can get rear wing was 5000$ or more

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Yeah, as Matt-B stated, legit ones are expensive and extremely hard to find. Best option would be to get a good quality reproduction(if they even exist, lol).

Comment

that's gay lol, ya i don't want a fake one i guess i'll be doing a lot of hunting until i find one. thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X