front fenders for verts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front fenders for verts?

Do all e30 front fenders fit the convertibles?

No. Only convertible fenders will fit convertibles.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

dammit!!! that sux@!

Comment

Is that the same for the IC valence also? Or are the 88+ valence universal?

Comment

valences are universal on e30s
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

REALOEM.COM and check the part #.
            REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

What is the actual difference between the convertible fender and the coupe? part numbers are different according to Realoem.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ceeker View Post
                What is the actual difference between the convertible fender and the coupe? part numbers are different according to Realoem.
                Convertibles have a trim piece above the rocker and the rocker is also bigger so it hangs down more.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                  Convertibles have a trim piece above the rocker and the rocker is also bigger so it hangs down more.
                  damn, I suspected that..I have two brand new DOT fenders in my storage I was going to use on my vert. DAMN! LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

sell them/trade them for the verts ;) still should be able to come out on top if they are new
                    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

bump...if anyone has a line on vert fenders pm me please!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
                        sell them/trade them for the verts ;) still should be able to come out on top if they are new
                        Yes, I know they are almost 400.00 list ea. from bmw here. This is why I hung on to them. I was going to use them for my car since up there they all rot out. thanks. If someone has DOT vert fenders to swap I would consider it an even trade.
                        sigpic

Comment

saw this thread and had a similiar question so what the hell. what other body panels are vert specific?(hood,trunk,rear quarter panel etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by marshtgrade View Post
                            saw this thread and had a similiar question so what the hell. what other body panels are vert specific?(hood,trunk,rear quarter panel etc.)
                            rear int panels, qtr panels -only cause there is no "c" pillar on coupes. seat back mech is diff, leather seat design is different; rear seat is narrower; trunk has a brake light on trunk but coupes don't. pretty much everything else is the same. since the fender is longer at the heel I would gather any lower panels would also have a lower rocker then a coupe or sedan.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X