Paint Oxidation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint Oxidation

Is this fixable? How would you fix this? I got a PC 7472 XP with Orange, White, Blue and Red pad.

Not oxidation but old clear coat, worn down by the sun. If it's a metallic paint, I doubt that anything can be done to fix it but I maybe wrong.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Its delphin grey metallic so I guess just let it be huh? How but repainting the roof?
      The whole itself is still in good condition, just the roof was neglected.

Comment

Get it vinyl wrapped.

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
          Get it vinyl wrapped.
          This.......but if you can get a good deal on the repainting the roof, go for that.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Or any artsy fartsy friends could do some wicked graphic, graffiti, etc.

Comment

Haha if I was into art, whynot. So repainting the roof is the choice huh?

Comment

I think price dependent. Vinyl wrap. See the vinyl wrap thread. A fellow member is doing this for low dough. But if you got a paint connection do that. MAACO may be right?

Just trying to match old paint doesn't work. Even after three years matching my Subaru paint didn't turn out right. its under warranty and they will be doing that again among more than just color match.

Comment

I got a hook up for paint. He did my 2 fenders for 2bills, car was.flamenco black pearl on a integra. have to ask them. Say he wants 2 bills for repaint, would u take it?

Comment

Working...
                  X