Looking for good glass shop in Northern NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for good glass shop in Northern NJ

Hey guys, I'm not usually on this forum because I drive an e28 535is, but a ton of my friends have e30s and am familiar with r3v. I'm trying to find a good shop to replace my front windshield gasket, the windshield is fine but the rubber is shot. I have the replacement gasket and lock strip, I am just hesitant to bring my car to any random glass shop since its a different procedure than newer cars. I'm located in Paramus NJ 07652 and was hoping you guys knew of a shop or two that is experienced in older bmws in the area. Let me know

Thanks

-Dan

Originally posted by bavaria535i View Post
    Hey guys, I'm not usually on this forum because I drive an e28 535is, but a ton of my friends have e30s and am familiar with r3v. I'm trying to find a good shop to replace my front windshield gasket, the windshield is fine but the rubber is shot. I have the replacement gasket and lock strip, I am just hesitant to bring my car to any random glass shop since its a different procedure than newer cars. I'm located in Paramus NJ 07652 and was hoping you guys knew of a shop or two that is experienced in older bmws in the area. Let me know

Thanks

-Dan
    There are a couple shops in our area that could probably do that for you. Motorwerks West is one of them. They are in Wyckoff just a few minutes from you. Northeast motorsports in Mahwah would be a place to check out. The Gutenparts guys down in the Oranges might be able to do it as well. I also have used a guy in Midland Park a few times who I have been very happy with. Autometrix is his shops name and he specializes in old German cars so I would give him a call as well.

Comment

Working...
    X