X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the car looks great! $$$
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Well, my car is in need of new paint, and this makes me happy. Same with the interior. I've got a brand new 'vert top, but the seats need some love. Maybe I'll take the materials down to them and get exactly what I want done. I'll PM you when the time comes!
      Proud owner: 1989 325ic

Comment

And this is exactly what Im going to do now. Thanks for taking the plunge for the rest of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
          And this is exactly what Im going to do now. Thanks for taking the plunge for the rest of us!
          dozy, we gotta roll down there and get our e30's freshened up!

Comment

Wow this car looks great for $1000 I wish I could find a deal like that in the US, They rape us here.
            DG.

13 328i F30 6MT Tuned
            95 325i E36 5MT Vert
            89 325is ( sold )
            92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET
            - DET Build Thread
            sigpic

Comment

looks like it turned out really well!

When I was 16 I took my '74 2002 down to TJ and got a complete interior and paint done for $750. The only problem I had was the tread they used to sew up the door panels and seat upholstery was not very high quality and tore in places.

I also had an E30 interior done a few years ago. I crossed the border, dropped off the seats, saw baja for a few days, and then picked them up on my way back to the states.

Comment

Dang. Great deal. Too bad Canadians don't do work like this....

Comment

Originally posted by JrCamacho View Post
                  dozy, we gotta roll down there and get our e30's freshened up!
                  done, done and done!

Comment

looks like they did a great job on the back seat, wish we could work for that cheap
                    ----- www.jjcustominterior.com -----
                    We specialize in Recaro restoration!

Comment

Originally posted by a2coupe2a View Post
                      looks like they did a great job on the back seat, wish we could work for that cheap
                      Anyone wanna do a road trip and get some cars painted? Safety in numbers right?

Comment

Originally posted by colt View Post
                        Anyone wanna do a road trip and get some cars painted? Safety in numbers right?
                        im sure if we got a few together and called it wouldnt be as much.... but just came across this thread... its genious
                        Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
                        Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

I took my Audi to TJ 5 years ago. They did a decent job for $300, including fixing the dents and other minor stuff. Took my e30 two weeks ago to 1daypaint for their second highest paint job for $490. Also looks decent for the moneys.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                            Hmmm let's investigate. The only person I've found on forums saying Alpine II is two stage is...you. How'd you come to that conclusion?

These will tell you they are single stage...which I'd believe since Alpineweiss II isn't a metallic. The difference is in the tone of the color.

Shop Genuine, OE, OEM and aftermarket BMW car parts online for DIY and enthusiasts at the best price with free shipping on all orders over $99!

http://forum.roadfly.com/threads/120...ear-coat-paint
                            Originally posted by monoblanco View Post
                            The paint brand they used is PPG.

The owner said they did 4 coats of white and 4 coats of clear over it.
                            You sir are a pompous ass who just got
                            And to add insult to injury, the roadfly post you cited even explains how clearcoat was applied from the factory... what a douche.
                            Regardless, any shop that paints a car today is going to spray it with clear.

Comment

This is a feel good thread. Awesome results.
                              Originally posted by flyboyx
                              i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Im serious about doing this in the next month. Anyone wanna set up a trip?
                                Worlds 1st LS powered e30 cabby.
                                Cab
                                billac: 92 LagunengrĂ¼n cabriolet + cadillac LQ9 + Nitrous + rotiform SJC

Raphael: 88 LagunengrĂ¼n IX + Hella 500's + Red ACS type 1's

Shaggin Wagon
                                : 01 325xiT 5 speed

91 MR2 GT3076TS + E85 = 505whp + antilag = wheelies
                                88 CRX OEM+ 42mpg DD.

Comment

Working...
                                X